Sunday 20 October 2013

A Christmas gift Bag

At the Stampin' Up! UK Creative Tour event in Leeds in September, 
Paula Gorry showed us how to make this beautiful Christmas Gift bag 
(but it could be for any other special event!)


The Mini Muslin bag was stamped with the Love and Joy stamp,
then the outline was coloured in using a Stampin' Write Marker.
A  length of the Marina Mist 3/4" Chevron Ribbon was fastened onto the drawstring closure
and one of the Frosted Finishes Embellishments was also attached with a length of Linen thread.
I'm not giving mine to anyone - I'm keeping it for me!!

11 comments:

  1. I don't blame you keeping it Kate. Its lovely.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful idea and I don't blame you for keeping it for you either.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you keeping it Kate, love this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet project, it would make a perfect little gift bag too. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  5. A darling gift back for the holiday season :) Thinking of you, friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW, Kate, I would not part with it either, brilliant hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous project, not surprised you are hanging onto it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't blame you Kate! I'd be holding onto such a fabulous bag too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, I agree.. Keep hold of it, Px

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.