Monday 21 October 2013

October thank you cards

In an attempt to be organised I have started making my thank you cards
 for the orders that I receive this month.
Here's the first one, I will repeat it using other colours, but the same design.


The colour combo is Melon Mambo and White.
Stamp set is Six Sided Sampler,
Hexagon punch used to cut the shapes out and Boho Blossoms punch
used to punch out the flower.
Small pearls (for flower centre) used from stash, 
otherwise all products used are Stampin' Up!



10 comments:

  1. This is lovely Kate. Anyone would be delighted to receive.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to you too sweet friend :) A lovely card and I do love the colours and the flower.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, super colour and I love that little flower too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous CAS card Kate, I'm loving the colour it's gorgeous.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate this is wonderful, I really love this, and how lucky are your Customers? hope you get lots hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous CAS card, love the colourways and gorgeous flower x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the patchwork effect and the colour choice on this one.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.