Thursday 10 October 2013

Colour me Christmas.

I bought the Colour Me Christmas stamp set for my grand-daughter Lexie to use to make her Christmas cards this year. Yesterday, inspired by some cards I had seen on Pinterest, I sneaked it out of her 
craft box and Chris (sis-in-law) and me made a couple of cards using the cute images.
Here is the first one.


Great CAS card - three strips of the Season of Style Designer Washi Tape,
Sentiment from "Wishing You" and the Santa, coloured with Stampin' Write markers,
from the Colour Me Christmas stamp set.
Mmmmm............... may have to hide this stamp set away from Lexie!!

14 comments:

  1. He is so cute, great CAS card.


    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CAS card, Kate, I am sure Lexie will make some fabby xmas cards too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute and beautiful Kate.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute santa, fab card. Great stamp set for the children to use too.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. a great card Kate. Nice to see the simple yet so effective.x

    Kay
    CBN DTx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! this is sooo cute, just love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, what a great idea for quick Christmas cards! debx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card hun, lovely idea for Christmas
    thanks for sharing with us at CBN
    Crafty Hugs
    Kelly - Crafty Bloggers Network
    D T
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute santa image and a lovely way to build up a clean and simple card that looks just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That little santa is super cute! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.