Saturday 26 October 2013

Another Warmth and Wonder card

Here's another card that I cased from Chris's on Wednesday
She brought several for me to copy, and I will share them with you too.
This was originally cased from the Stampin' Up! Autumn Winter catalogue and was simply altered
by using different inks and DSP for a completely different look.


Stamp set - Warmth and Wonder (A/W Catalogue - Hostess set)
Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive ink
Season of Style DSP 
Dazzling Details - Cherry Cobbler.
All products Stampin' Up.


11 comments:

  1. This is lovely Kate. Take care of yourself and get some rest.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card, love the colours and design - take care and enjoy your day of rest tomorrow! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful christmas card Kate.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful Christmas card and I love the tree and snowflakes.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate this is utterly beautiful, just perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooi de kaart die je hebt gemaakt,prachtig zeg.
    Liefs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, I like the simplicity of it,
    take care Sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet and simple kate. I hope your feeling a bit better xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is Very Pretty Kate Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty and 'clean-looking' xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty Christmas card Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.