Thursday 31 October 2013

Magical Season Star

Had a great time at Christine's yesterday and made a great card for Eva's birthday, 
which I will show you nearer the date!
Chris has bought the single stamp Magical Season, which I wasn't sure about,
but after I had seen it stamped on one of her creations, it made my mind up.
I will just have to have it!!  
I did the next best thing and stamped and embossed a few impressions with it.
Here's one of the cards I made using it last night when I got home.
(I googled Christmas Star and found this little beauty)


Isn't that star awesome!! Its's another of the single stamps that are currently available.
It's called (as you might guess) Christmas star, and it works quite well with the sentiment I think.
The colour conbo is soft Sky and White with silver embossing on the sentiment( Magical Season)
The back ground was done with the Pretty Print Textured Impressions folder.
The only embellishments are a few basic Rhinestones.
All products used are Stampin' Up!
Well I think this is awesome - what do you think?

24 comments:

  1. Lovely elegant christmas card, that sentiment stamp is perfect.
    Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Beautiful Kate and Lovely colours Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love the blue & white, the embossing and of course that star xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Kate, love the ice blue star in particular xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous star Kate it's a beautiful card.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the star and the embossed script background is fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love the star and the colour.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning - love the christmas star.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and the sentiment is great.x thank you for sharing with CBNx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This has a beautiful delicate feel to it and also so elegant.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!! Love the subtle colors and the background. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Zenita (aka Scrappinwith'Z)
    http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love. Love love.... My fave sentiment and the Star is a must have...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous work Kate, I love that beautiful star!

    Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous card, love the star and embossed background x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning, Kate as ever hun, love the embossing and the colours, great all round card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous, elegant card kate!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful Christmas card, love the star and the embossed background.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is stunning, I love the simplicity of it & the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW I love this Kate, the colour's gorgeous and the design is fab too.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that star, a really pretty card xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.