Saturday 19 October 2013

And a Flipping Christmas card too!!

Well I just had to try a flip Christmas card didn't I?

Card closed

Card open
I die cut the card with the Thinlets Circle Card Die and Old Olive card stock.
I "borrowed" Lexie's "Colour Me Christmas" stamp set and stamped this cute little Santa
onto a circle of Very Vanilla card stock, and coloured him in using Stampin' Write markers.
I used the sentiments from "Wishing you" for the front and inside
using Versamark and heat embossed with Gold embossing powder.
I then stamped top right and bottom left with the mistletoe stamp from Simply Sketched,
using Versamark and heat embossed with Clear embossing powder.
All it needed then was to colour the mistletoe berries with a White gel pen
and voila - my first Christmas flip card

11 comments:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.