Tuesday 22 October 2013

Festive Flurry Snowflake Calendar

Today I showed one of my Tuesday class ladies (Janet)  how to make this snowflake calendar
 using the Festive Flurry stamp set and matching Framelit dies.
Here is her calendar.


Inks used - Island Indigo, Pool Party, Soft Slate and
Versamark with Silver embossing powder.
The various sized snowflakes  were stamped and then die cut,
assembled together and then ribbon was attached as a hanger 
and also to attach the calendar to.
Great work Janet - this will be great for your fundraising!!

17 comments:

  1. Fabulous and such a great idea.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely calender Kate so beautiful made.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous calendar kate, I love it
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever Idea and I love how you made your snowflake

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a fabulous idea, love the snowflake.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, Kate.....and beautiful colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. delightful little mini calendar! Wonderful project to share. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't she do well! lol - a fabulous calendar x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH I do like this, Kate, brilliant idea hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet calendar idea Kate.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very good idea Kate love it Hugs Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Hun .Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers Network Facebook site. Hugs Tania (DT)xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty, and useful to hang up for the whole year as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kate, thank you so much for following on my blog. This is a beautiful piece. I really like the snowflake. Yes, winter is coming. Send you a friend request on FB also. Hope that is OK. I post almost more there than on my blog.
    Blessings,
    Coleen
    an American in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.