Monday 28 October 2013

O Holy Night

This stamp set is one  that I looked at in the Autumn/Winter catalogue and didn't know what to do with it.
At our monthly training earlier in the month, we made 3 beautiful cards using this set
and Julie showed me a fourth one which I just had to case!



Colour combo is Pool Party, Island Indigo and White
Paper is from the Winter Frost DSP Stack.
Stamp sets O Holy Night  and Best of Christmas (Bauble)
Indigo Island Bakers Twine.
I just love these colours!!

17 comments:

  1. Hi Kate - How are you getting on with your swaps/ I am really impressed you are blogigng too! Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,! I love the colours =) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant card in lovely colours Kate! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Kate. I love the beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. simply beautiful Kate and a great stamp.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is a beautiful card - love the colors :) Hugs to you, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and sophisticated elegance Kate
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is stunning Kate! Love the colours and love the words! Beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous just love it.

    Moira xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Christmas card Kate.. I just love the colour and the stamps are gorgeous too.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A stunning Christmas creation Kate.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is stunning, very elegant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Kate, this is just too Beautiful for words, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow these really are great colours, fab card Kate, the stamps are beautiful too xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.