Friday 11 October 2013

Look what arrived in the post this morning!!

My invitation to the Silver 2 reception for the Stampin' Up! Convention in November this year!!


I am getting quite excited as Convention date draws near, 
but I am really thrilled to be attending this special event.
I owe it all to my Stampin' Up! mummy, Julie Kettlewell.
Last  November, we shared a Hotel room for Convention in Mainz,
 and Julie convinced me that I could easily make Silver 2
 if I worked on recruiting new Demonstrators.  
Happy to say that I managed to achieve this in January this year.
In order to attend the Silver 2 reception, I had to maintain various annual and monthly targets
 as well as having a downline of 6 Demonstrators.
Receiving this invitation  has been a real motivating factor for me.
Thanks to mummy for all your help and inspiration, and my dowline Demonstrators for hanging on in there 
- love you all!! 

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations, well deserved xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kate, well done and enjoy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kate, enjoy it, you have worked hard for it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. And have fun at the event.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic Kate , congratulations and well done. Hugs Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many Congratulations Kate,
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done, hope you have a great time.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've just seen this and I am welling up!!!! All I did was give you a kick up the bum! You did the rest my lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.