Saturday 16 August 2014

Baby Sis's Engaged!!

I took a phone call today from my baby Sis Anne-Marie, letting us know
that she and her partner Dale got engaged yesterday!
She had put it on Facebook, and I hadn't seen it!
I had Lucas and Lexie all day yesterday, so didn't get a chance to see it!
Anyhow, I have made them this card, and will take it over tomorrow.


Colour combo is Real Red, Silver and White.
The hearts are stamped and cut using the Hearts a Flutter stamp set and matching  Framelits dies.
The scalloped border was cut using the Large Scallop Edgelit.
I used the Expressions Thinlits dies,to cut the "love" sentiment, these are retired now,
 but still available on the Clearance Rack  if you haven't got them .
1/8" Silver ribbon bow and Basic Rhinestone embellishments finish off this CAS card.
Congratulations Anne-Marie and Dale

15 comments:

  1. Fab card Kate, congrats to your sister, Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fab. Great card. They'll be chuffed I'm sure x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your sister and partner. A beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Kate and a lovely layout. Congratulations to the happy couple x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to your Sis and her intended, a fabulous card Kate, will be treasured, I am sure, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Kate. Your sister will love it.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Kate, Congratulations to your sister :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic card, sure the happy couple will love it.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Evening Kate hun really beautiful love it great colour combo hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well huge congrats v to your sister andI hope she lives this beautiful card you made

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! I bet your Sis will be thrilled with it!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful, fab news too :) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.