Tuesday 12 August 2014

CAS Sympathy card.

In the past two weeks, I have now made four sympathy cards.
Not easy to make, I know, but what I tend to do is, as I come up with a design, 
I repeat the design with different colours.
Here's the most recent one.


Very simple monochrome colours, Blackberry Bliss and White.
Its a new stamp set - Bloom with Hope - and I think that the flower is
beautiful - as is the sentiment.
The sentiment is stamped and then cut out with the Deco labels Collection Framelits.

10 comments:

  1. This is so elegant Kate xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful sympathy card Kate.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many sympathy card. Sorry to hear that. The card is just beautiful though

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card, Kate, and a perfect card for anyone who has lost someone, love the image, sentiment and colour xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the sentiment, very fitting xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Kate and beautiuful understated card really appropriate and gorgeous colours too hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Kate, a lovely sentiment and super colour.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Than you so much for the cards, they mean so much to us all. They truly are so beautiful.

    Hugs,
    Em x
    Creative Em
    (website offline this week for revamp)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and colours are just right. Love Ann x x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.