Thursday 28 August 2014

Wondrous Wreath

I started this card yesterday and have finished it this evening.
It uses the Wondrous Wreath stamp set and matching Wonderful Wreath Framelits.


The door panels are stamped using Crumb Cake ink on Crumb cake card stock,
layered on a Very Vanilla 7x5 card base.
the wreath is stamped in Pear Pizzaz, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler
The Noel is die cut using Cherry Cobbler card stock and the ribbon is die cut using Red Glimmer Paper.
Quite a quick and easy card for mass production - but it looks
rather classy I think - what do you think??

14 comments:

  1. Great Christmas cards Kate xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Christmas card, love the wreath, Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stylish card and I'd agree great for mass production x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's gorgeous Kate! Love the red glimmer paper! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Kate, love the wreath and the door panels.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful card Kate I love doors on Christmas cards .
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely creation Kate, with lots of festive detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its really well made but I don't like wreaths on cards - funny apath aren't I? love Ann x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Kate, this is lovely, love the wreath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Kate.... I so love a door and a wreath.... Consider yourself pinned and can I CaSE pretty please... What sizes are your panels?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kate I love it! I have an idea for this set and can't wait to get my hands on it Monday when my latest delivery is due to arrive :)

    Hugs,
    Em x
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.