Monday 25 August 2014

Cheerful Christmas

Two cards for a treat today - as I missed a few days last week!
Another sneaky peek of a new stamp set - Cheerful Christmas.


This is the original card that I made- really CAS in Real Red and White
embossed with the Textured Impressions Filigree Frame Embossing folder.


This was made by Jean from my Wednesday craft class - she couldn't wait to use this stamp set.
The die used is Apothecary Accents Framelits, and the ribbon is a retired one.
Isn't it beautiful!  Well done Jean!







15 comments:

  1. Such a lovely stamp and fabulous cards Kate.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done both, they are so striking!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful font on that stamp, just striking cards xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful, love the stamp.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards - both! Great stamp. Love the red x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully elegant, Kate, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. its a very beautiful stamp Kate also the cards.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. elegant, do so like the embossing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both great cards Kate, beautiful embossing. I really like this stamp, it is really different and i love the text. Hope you had a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are both gorgeous! I can't wait to get my hands on that folder, I see so many uses for it in my mind already lol :)

    Hugs,
    Em x
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete
  11. both fabulous Kate really lovely hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it - very prof - and makes me want to watch a christmas movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are really lovely, the top one uses such elegant paper but the bottom one really catches my eye.

    Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both fantastic cards and I am loving the red xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.