Monday 11 August 2014

Happy Umpteenth Birthday!

Tomorrow is hubby's birthday, so I had to make him a card didn't I?
He would never forgive me if I bought one!
Here it is.


Colour combo is Kraft card with Night of Navy and White.
Stamp sets used: Oh My Goodies (sentiment), Bright and Beautiful (large star)
- this is a sneaky peek from the Autumn Winter seasonal catalogue.
The medium white star is from Perfect Pennants and the small Night of Navy stars are 
punched with one of the Itty Bitty Accents punches.
The starry background is sponged in white ink with the Hearts decorative mask.
I can safely post this tonight as hubby is not one of my blog followers!!
(He wouldn't know where to begin!)
Happy Birthday my darling Barry anyhow!

13 comments:

  1. Ha I love the sentiment!! Great card your hubby will love it, Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate, great card he will love it. Really like the sentiment. Hope he has a great birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should think so too! Lol beautiful, I'm sure he will love it, perfect for the man in your life xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design, detail and colour Kate. A fabulous creation, your husband will love it.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work with the Navy, brown and white. The stamp and starts are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hubby is going to love this, Kate, and love the Umpteenth Birthday, sentiment, perfect hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Lorraine, and love that sentiment
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't, know what happening Kate, but this post came through to my email under the name of another one of my Friends so I commented using her name (Lorraine,) and then yours popped up in my emails . So here I am again lol.
    Anyway you are getting 2 comments this morning, It is a fabulous card Kate and love the sentiment
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am totally addicted to Kraft card atm and love the colour combo you have used, the stars look fab x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Kate and loving the sentiment really amusing hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, the colors are great, but kraft goes with anything :)

    hugs,
    Em x
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to Barry too. Card looks good love Ann x x
    \

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.