Monday 18 August 2014

Bloom with Hope - birthday

Today I have used the Bloom with Hope stamp set again -
you may recall that I made a few Sympathy cards using this set last week.
Today I have used this set for a happier occasion - a birthday, 
I did mention earlier that August was a busy month for birthdays.
I won't say who this card is for - as it might be for you!!


Simple colour combo of Real Red and Very Vanilla,
with a tough of gold glitter for the flower centre.
I stamped the blossom onto Real Red card with Real Red ink, twice,
then fussy cut them both out, and shaped them and layered them using a dimensional.
The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes cut with the Word Window punch 
and layered onto a punched Modern Label .

21 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic stamp, great card looks great in red, Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card Kate that anyone would be delighted to receive. I love the stamp and how you've created the background and centrepiece from it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kate fabulous stamp and loving the red flower hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and love the floral background and flower with its blingalicious centre.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colour and detail Kate.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a versatile stamp set, Kate, this is stunning my friend, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Kate, Red and White together always look so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kate, I've received the cards you sent this morning. They are so beautiful and will bring us all comfort. Thank you so much for thinking of us all, it means so much. I'm packaging the book today and it and your card will be on the way to the family tomorrow.

    Hugs,
    Em x
    Creative Em
    (website offline this week for revamp)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Kate, the stamp image is fabulous and love the red and white colour combo
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, it's a beautiful card Kate! I love the red, so bright & bold!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, it's a beautiful card Kate! I love the red, so bright & bold!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card Kate. Great colour - very striking x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely in all red. Monochromatic is one of my favorite techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful, so elegant and classic looking , hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty card, the red and white looks fabulous!
    August is also a hetic month for Birthday's in my family.
    Have a great weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a gorgeous card, love the strong red flower against the red and white background.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the card the card and can't wait to have a go with the stamp set. Ann x x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.