Thursday 14 August 2014

Congratulations

Today my friend Liz has been over, and wanted to make a congratulations card
for her grandson's exam results - we looked in the catalogue for inspiration
and this is what we came up with.


Colour combo is Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Perfect Plum and White
The papers are from the Moonlight DSP stack .
The Sentiment is fropm a retired stamp set (but it was just the right size for the job!)
The stars are punched using the Itty Bitty Accents star punch,
and the staple was just a staple from my office stapler!
I am quite pleased with this - thanks Stampin' Up! for the inspiration!

16 comments:

  1. A great card. Nice colour choices for a male card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect Male card, and congratulations to your friends Grandson xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fab make card, perfect in fact, great colours and the panels are fab xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card design and beautiful colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Kate, I'm with Gwyneth the colours are great x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Kate hun really lovely hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, fab me austral tones x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neutral lol, on phone and it seems to change words :p x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love the color combo, Kate! Can you please let me know if you got my email last Saturday, please?

    Hugs,
    Em x
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your attention to detail on this fab card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots going on in this card and good way to show all the colours Ann x x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.