Tuesday 26 August 2014

Zoo Babies Birthday

I thought that I would have a change from Christmas cards today, so
I made a birthday card for a 2 year old boy using the Zoo Babies stamp set.
I needed a card in a hurry and this only took about 25 minutes from start to finish.


Colour combo is Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango, Baked Brown Sugar and So Saffron .
The ribbon is Tangelo Twist, but I think it goes really well with this card.
I decided against putting the number 2 on it (suppose there was nowhere it would fit!!)
The little boy in question won't know the difference!!

10 comments:

  1. So very sweet, I think lots of kids would love this and the colors match so very well. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate stunning card as usual I am loving the colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulously simple card Kate. The colourway is very eye catching and just perfect for a little boy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Kate, love the animals.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Kate this is brilliant, love the colours and images, we have Noah, making the Animal sounds now, which is fabulous, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous set of stamps and love what you've done with them, gorgeous colours too xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.