Thursday 7 August 2014

Beautiful Bunch ....again

At our last monthly Jems Training Day, we all decorated a little craft journal.
Well I liked the design so much that I decided to make this card for another of my 
August birthday people!! It could be you!!


Colour combination is Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake and White..
I used the Dots Decorative mask to stencil the white spots on the Crumb Cake card ,
using a White Craft ink pad and a sponge applicator.
The big flower was stamped (Beautiful Bunch stamp set) then punched using the Fun Flower punch.
A further flower was punched using the Pansy punch on Blackberry Bliss card stock.
The smaller flowers were stamped (again from Beautiful Bunch stamp set)
but cut with the Petite Petals punch.
The leaves were die cut using the Flower Frenzy Bigz die with Mossy Meadow C/S.
The sentiment is from Tag Talk and punched with the Label Bracket punch.
Two down and a few more to go!

15 comments:

  1. Very pretty Kate.. The lucky recipient will love it..Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stamp and colour Kate.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant Kate xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this color combo too Kate. Looks like beautiful fall time colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, I love the background and the beautiful flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely card design Kate and the colours go so well together
    P xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Kate, love your BP's image and colours, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is so elegant Kate loving it hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Kate! I love the color combo you've used

    Hugs,
    Em x
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! Blackberry bliss is my new favourite colour. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kate, love this card, love the flowers. Beautiful colours too.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kate! Helene here from CBN. I love your flowers and the colors you chose to work with.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.