Wednesday 6 August 2014

Beautiful Bunch

Chris has been over today to craft with me, and she very kindly brought the Beautiful Bunch
stamp set with the Fun Flower punch for me to use. (I haven't got these yet!)
This month sees a lot of birthdays, so I need to get quite a few cards done in advance.
If your birthday is in August - this could be your card!!


The colour combo is Strawberry Slush, Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding..
The greeting is from Oh My Goodies stampset and the flower centres are embellished
with Dazzling Diamonds Stampin Glitter.
By the way - I love that sentiment!

12 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful, I love the flowers and the colours are simply fab xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Kate those flowers are lush xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous stamps and colour Kate. I love the names of the colours.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Kate :) I'm loving that sentiment too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such love flowers Kate. The colors you put together match so well. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Kate, I've been neglecting to visit your blog! You've been avery busy lady since I last popped in!
    Your cards are all wonderful! I love the colours you use & each card has a crisp clean feel about it!
    I will try to pop by more !
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Kate, loving the sentiment and beautiful colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They certainly are a very beautiful bunch Kate hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning, Kate, as always, fabulous colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these flowers and the way you have curled them so they lighten up in that area - looks good. love Ann x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty and happy card, Kate :) Thinking of you, dear friend. Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.