Monday 10 September 2012

2nd entry Show us your Twinchie Challenge #5


Here's another Autumn wreath Twinchie - I used the same colours for the leaves as yesterday,
 but this time put it on a background of Early Espresso Core'dinations card stock 
that has been embossed with the Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - thought it looked like the wreath was hanging on a tree (or it could be a rustic door!!)
(both these items are now available in the Autumn/Winter Seasonal Catalogue)
The sentiment is again from Tiny Tags and punched with the Word Window punch then shortened.
Finished it off with a little bling - tiny Basic Pearls.

I would like to enter this into
Show us your twinchies Challenge #5 - Autumn

18 comments:

  1. wow Kate I love this and colours are so warm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate I am in awe of all the wonderful detail you have managed to fit on to this Twinchie, and how cute are those little leaves. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate this is stunning. I am so loving the background and the leaves and pearls look wonderful. This would be beautiful on a minature card for a friend. I hope you have a great day golfing and congratulations on coming 2nd. I will see you on my return from my holiday.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I love the wood effect and those tiny leaves are fabulous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunning design Kate, love the bark effect background, good luck Hun xxx Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Autumn wreath of leaves with a great background, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kate, another great twinchie, the Autumn colours are gorgeous
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is just so beautiful Kate, I love the colours and the little wreath is just so stunning
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Kate this is brilliant, What a fabulous twinchie, Love the detail and the colours xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It`s beautiful Kate, I love the colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty, I love the wood effect background x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really pretty, just loved it. :)

    Hugs from Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous, I love it :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kate, Lovely Autumn twinchies. Nice idea to make a wreath - looks fab. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab twinchie,love the wreath idea thankyou for joining us
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.