Saturday 22 September 2012

French Foliage Thank you


Needed to make a thank you card today and had seen something similar to this on Pinterest.
I used French Foliage, En Francais. and Curly Cute stamp sets.
I stamped the leaves in Versamark and heat embossed with clear EP.
Then I lightly sponged on top with Primrose Petals ink. (It doesn't show up very well on the picture)
 I then over-stamped using the En Francais stamp with black ink.
I matted this onto a square of Primrose Petals card stock.
I then stamped the three feature leaves in Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip and Early Espresso.
The Modern Label punch was extended to mat the greeting on.

14 comments:

  1. A lovely different from the run of the mill caeds xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colours together and the process you describe has given a beautiful finish to your card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful Kate, I love the background....a perfect card for Autumn! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this card Kate, love how it has all come together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kate back of holiday and just catching up. This is gorgeous and beautiful papers and loving the colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That would make a great male birthday card.

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fabulous card ove the colour perfect hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a super card I love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card I love the colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card, love the different techniques you've used x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.