Tuesday 11 September 2012

Joyous Celebrations





Been playing with another new stamp set today (after class of course) it's the Joyous Celebrations set and I have teamed the oval and the Joy stamp with the Textured Expressions Holiday Frame Embossing Folder.
Very clean and simple lines - just two colours - Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White.
No bling added - just a knotless bow in Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding with White Baker's Twine.
Think that I haven't quite got that oval straight - but I'm sure that you get the idea!

13 comments:

  1. WOW Kate it is STUNNING, so clean, crisp and elegant. Really love this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this card is stunning. I love the fact that it's so "clean and crisp". And the lace background is stunning!
    Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is wonderful, the stamp and the embossing look gorgeous together, Px

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate, this is so beautiful, the white with a touch of red is great and I like the embossed centre
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, I love the elegance of the design

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Kate! I love the beautiful embossed background and CAS Design. It would make a fabulous card design for Easter too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.