Sunday 2 September 2012

Scentsational Season

Had a play this morning with the Scentsational Season Stamp set and the Framelits Holiday Collection
The framelits make short work of cutting out the images from this stampset!
Here are two cards that I made, layering the trees onto a square of Champagne Glimmer paper.
Sentiment from Perfect Punches



And here is a line up of the various stamps cut out with their respective dies.


Might play a little longer this afternoon once I've prepared for our Sunday dinner!!

12 comments:

  1. These are lovely cards what a good idea they are

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Kate, they are fab stamps and dies.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Kate. Love the stamps and the design of your card.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Kate! Love what you have done with the Christmas trees. Thanks for following me, I am now following your blog too! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate I love how you can die cut out the wonderful image once you have stamped them, and I love the effect of your designs against the champagne background. Your first card is my favorite as the way you have layered the trees behind the sentiment reminded me of a snowflake! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards. Great use of the stamps and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card Kate, what a great idea, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW what unusual cards, but fantastic - they make brilliant christmas cards.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.