Monday 17 September 2012

Another Ornament Keepsake.

Version 1

Version 2

Here is a simplified version of the Ornament keepsake - it is useful if you don't have the stamp set and only have the dies.
For Version 1 - I cut 18 of these framelit  dies and folded 12 of them in half.  I then stuck 2 folded ones onto each flat one - thus making 6 baubles. I applied dazzling diamonds glitter to each edge of the bauble. Then I stamped a 3/4"strip of whisper white using the Good Cheer Wheel and scored it to make a medallion/lollipop- whichever you prefer to call it. I die-cut the two larger snowflakes, applied diamond dust to these ,then stuck one underneath and one on top of the lollipop.For the centre of the lollipop I cut a blue Boho Blossom flower and stuck a flat backed pearl in the middle.
For Version 2 I simply added some Organdy Ribbon in the spaces in between the baubles.
I think it just finishes it off nicely.

25 comments:

  1. Just as nice as the first one you made! I might try one in patterned paper too.

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Kate...lovely design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful keepsake ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fantastic and thank you for today i loved it.ps mines nearly finished xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous!! Just beautiful. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kate they are gorgeous xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its definitely a Wow from me too!! love Ann x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are absolutely gorgeous Kate. My favorite is the second one with organdy ribbon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are amazing pieces of creative art, you are a very talented lady Kate.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness I'm coming to yours for xmas. Your home will look amazing, Its fabulous xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow these are brilliant like lise sai your are going to have one amazingly decorated house this xmas emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW stunning, fantastic decorations. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colour choice, it looks really effective.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.