Saturday 15 September 2012

Snowflake Cheer


After yesterday's mammoth crafting feat, I needed something more relaxing this afternoon.
(I had my monthly Saturday morning workshop today so didn't get round to crafting for me
until about 3.00 p.m.- and needed to unwind)
The Colour combo on this card is Early Espresso, Very Vanilla and Gold.
I used the builder wheels Snowflake Party and Good Cheer to roller the greeting strips on Very Vanilla 
card stock and stuck these onto the Early Espresso, which was matted onto the base card..
I then used the Snowflake Flurry Die to cut the two smaller snowflakes, which were then stuck together. 
For the snowflake centre I punched a Boho Blossom Flower in Champagne Shimmer Paper,
which I fastened through the centre and through the snowflake and through the layer of Early Espresso - which kept the brads legs tidy and hidden between this and the base card.
Quite relaxing this card!!
Enjoy!

14 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, I love the colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning x
    http://sylviaskards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The snowflake really catches your eye. By the way, I loved what you said on my blog about weeds...so true! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am amazed you had the energy to do this after a challenging class session and it looks really good too. I love the colour combination. Love Ann x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty, the colours are unusual for christmas but realy work

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card, love the colours :-) Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.