Tuesday 25 September 2012

Christmas Door Wreath


This is a card that I have shamelessly cased from   Julie - a fellow Jem
To make the wreath I punched a  1.3/4" circle into a piece of Old Olive cardstock,
the punched a 2.3/8" scalloped circle around it .
The leaves were punched on Old Olive CS using the Bird Builder punch.
The flowers were punched using the Itty Bitty flower punch.
The door was made from Crumb Cake card stock, embossed with the Stripes embossing folder.
I then used Tea Stain Distressing ink and a blender pen with Early Espresso ink
 to make the door look more like wood.
The door handle was cut with a 1/2" circle punch and shaped.
The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.
I tore Whisper White card to make the fallen snow at the bottom of the door.
Think that I will add some Dazzling Diamonds glitter to make it glisten.
A tiny bow at the top of the wreath and some red gems from my stash finished it off.
Hope you like it - I love it!!


17 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea, and yes you should love it, it's fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Kate you have some wonderful designs here.....beautiful and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked it- love your version too !
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, such a great design

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh...I love this one! Okay, I LOVE all your cards :) This one is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, I love the design. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loved making this one too - it is easy to do but very effective - think I will make this my Christmas card for this year, I love it so much. Thanks for sharing it with me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so clever, Love the design and the wreath is gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love it for you to become a follower of my blog and leave a comment.

    I have just become a follower of your blog.

    http://rosepetalsvintagedesigns2.blogspot.com

    Thanks Dee:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't this a fabulous and versatile punch. I have made many a Christmas wreath using it! I really love the gorgeous flowers you have added to yours Kate! Great Card! xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.