Monday 3 September 2012

Twitterpated Sun Visor

Today I am off to golf so it's a quick posting.  Here is my refurbished golfing sun visor. 
 It had got a bit tatty and scruffy looking, so I decided to give it a make-over.  
I stuck Twitterpated fabric onto it using the Big Shot Mutipurpose adhesive sheet 
which you iron on.  I then sealed the edges with Tombow. 
 I added my initial in Basic Rhinestones - and there you have it.  Ta da!!
Looks like I will need it today as well!!


Wish me luck !!

9 comments:

  1. I hope you have a fantastic day of golfing Kate and hope the weather is as good where you are as it is here. Fantastic revamped golg visor.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very inventive idea, love the rhinestone K you will be getting orders from your golfing pals
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and it looks fabulous xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant.....you'll be the envy of all golfers....best take your oder pad with you, you could be busy hehehe

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous transformation of your sun visor Kate and I love the way you have added your initial too it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck and the sun visor is fab xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.