Saturday 29 September 2012

Happy Birthday Jackie

Today it's my dear friend Jackie's Birthday.


Colour combo here is Wisteria Wonder, Basic Black and Whisper White.
Stamp set used My Friend 
Background is Wisteria Wonder stamped with the silhouette.
The moon is created by cutting a circle stencil and then painting with bleach.
Cloudy sky created by ink dusting with Night of Navy,
Image matted and layered first onto whisper White, then onto  In Colour Paper Stack DSP,
then onto a base card of Whisper White.
Have a great day Jackie!!

19 comments:

  1. what a fabulous card love the colours perfect hugs sasyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. its very pretty bet Jackie will love it xx crafty craft

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Kate, I love the colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Kate. Love how you've ceated the sky/moon.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card.. I love the colour and I love this stamp Px

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Kate,love the scene you have created.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love the card you made. Lovely effect and love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great technique Kate and really stunning card, I just love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great technique! So beautiful.

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful! Love the colours!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Kate this is stunning. I love the beautiful stamps and the colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning, what a beautiful scene you have created
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous and so clever with the moon, love the colours, its a fabulous card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is exquisite Kate, I love the beautiful night sky and moon and the way you have the sentiment placed over this. Beautifully Done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous stamped card and those text stamps are amazing.

    Did you get your ironing done? I done the dreaded deed Sunday evening so I'm free for a couple of days now too LOL!

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.