Wednesday 19 September 2012

Live, Laugh, Love.


This is another wall hanging that I have made based on Sally-Jo's original idea.
The base cards are cut with the Top Note Die and the background stamp is from Creative Elements.
The heart and flowers are from the You are Loved stamp set which will be making a come-back
 in the Annual Catalogue on 1st October - Hurray - I love this set!
The flowers were stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink.
The heart was stamped in Whisper white onto Cherry Cobbler card stock  
and heat embossed with White EP, then cut out by hand.  
The butterflies are cut out ods Cherry Cobbler card stock using the Beautiful Wings Embosslits die.
The little hearts were punched using the Small Heart punch and raised on dimentionals.
The word were stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink on Whisper White using the Letter It stampset.
I used some Cherry coloured thin ribbon from my stash to fasten the 3 pieces together.
(Another one that I will keep for myself!!!)

19 comments:

  1. Absolutly fantastic.. Wow this is gorgeous... Love the colours Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly stunning! As always, beautiful work Kate :)

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, and the colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous wall hanging, love the Cherry Cobbler card you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love this Kate the colour is gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this stunning wall hanging Kate.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My Goodness I love this, You are so clever xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning Kate looks even more wonderful in real life will the embossed heart I love the colours and I might neef the alphabet set x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is brill love the idea. i just love how it looks emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation.....would make a fab 'new home' gift xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful wall hanging, love the colours.
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! This is absolutely stunning, love the colours and the stamped backgrounds, just so beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.