Wednesday 26 September 2012

Happy Birthday Janet

Here is the birthday card that I have made for one of my crafting ladies - Janet - whose birthday is today.


Colour Combo is Regal Rose, Basic Gray and Basic Black.
The oval is embossed using the Textured Impressions Designer Frames EF.
The sentiment is from Petite Pairs, stamped in Black on RR CS 
and then punched out with the Extra Large Oval punch.
I stamped the flourish from Vintage Vogue onto the gray panel (using the stamp-a-ma-jig).
The Pink scalloped and grey scalloped panels were cut using the Adorning Accents Edgelits.
I used Basic Gray 1/2" Striped Satin ribbon tied with some embroidery thread
to make the knot-less bow. I love this new ribbon - it's so chic!!
Have a great day Janet!!

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kate, I love the colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! How do you think up all your different designs?
    C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the colours and the design, you is sooo clever. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the colors are incredible together. You are so creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Kate, really striking :-) Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous design - I loved making it yesterday!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card. Its so elegant. The colours are fabulous, great design xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card, love the colour combo and the layout
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kate this is such an elegant card! I love the way the sentiment is framed and the beautiful bow and colors! xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.