Friday 28 September 2012

Twinchie Challenge#6 2nd entry

Here's my second Twinchie for the latest challenge which is to add a stamped image.



I have heat embossed this image from the You are Loved stamp set in gold EP on Very Vanilla card stock..
I have used a Brown 2" Slide frame to make a feature of the stamped image.
I added one strip of gold paper (cut from Mocha Morning DSP)
at both the top and the bottom of the frame.
I then punched 2 Champagne Glimmer paper flowers with the Itty Bitty flower punch
and added these at the top and bottom corners,
and then for the flower centres used tiny Basic Pearls to finish it off.

I would like to enter this into
Show us your Twinchies Challenge~6 - Add a Stamped Image

12 comments:

  1. A beautiful twinchie and clever idea to use the slide frame

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! The gold really catches your eye. Beautiful :)

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great! how you manage to work so smal is amazing to me x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful twinchie, looks very elegant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is beautiful Kate, that gold embossing and image is fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really stunning piece of work :-) Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Kate! You never cease to amaze me with your creativity with these tiny projects, this is fantastic Hun I love it thank you for playing along again Kate, I look forward to seeing your creations xx good luck Hun Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.