Saturday 1 September 2012

Glimmer Merry Minis

From the new Seasonal Catalogue, here I've used the Merry Minis set of 3 punches with the
 Champagne Glimmer Paper to make a very clean and simple Inchies card.
I layered 9 x 1" squares of Very Vanilla, edged in Gumball Green Ink, firstly onto a 9cm square of Very Vanilla, then onto a 9.5 cm square of Gumball Green on top of a 5" square base card of Very Vanilla.




 I have only just taken this picture, and under the artificial light the colours are very false. 
 However I think that you can see the overall effect,
I'll take another picture tomorrow in daylight.

14 comments:

  1. Again, I really like the new glitter card, I also like the way you have inked the edges of the inchies to make them stand out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kate,love all the glitter.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely card Kate, I love the design

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a simple yet effective xmas card love it emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful plain but effective Kate xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this so simple but very effective.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great idea Kate.....and I know from a past card I made, it's so hard to line up all those small squares :) Those punches look like fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Kate, I love the images and they sure do sparkle.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this it's a perfect Christmas card.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a striking card in its design and use of the champagne paper Kate. This looks like a very wonderful and versatile set of punches to own particularly for your Christmas Card Making! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just such a lovely project! Great job and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.