Sunday 9 September 2012

Twinchies Challenge #5




Well I hadn't done a Twinchie for the latest challenge, so I thought I would rectify that now.
These beautiful tiny autumn leaves have been punched  out using various Autumn colours, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Poppy Parade, More Mustard,  Early Espresso, Peach Parfait , Always Artichoke.
I cut a circle of Lucky Limeade to make the back of the wreath and layered it onto
a 2" square of Crumb Cake.  The sentiment is from Tiny tags.

I would like to enter this into the
Show us your Twinchies Challenge #5 - Autumn

22 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love those tiny leaves

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tiny leaves are FAB, love the contrasting colours and the circle for the wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours Kate great twinchie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Kate, but then all your twinchies are brilliant.....good luck xx Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful little creation as always Kate, just love how simple it is and yet sooo much detail, immaculate! Good luck hun xxx Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. IT's so cute x Perfectly proportioned x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kate, another great twinchie love the colours
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Twinchie Kate, lovely colours and loving the leaves.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous,love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fabulous Autumn Twinchie Kate, I love the vibrancy of the green framing your ring of leaves. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! I happened to come across your blog and fell in love with your creations. Your cards are beautiful! I also make cards when I have the time, but after seeing yours I realize I have a lot of "growing" to do in that department :) Anyway, I decided to become a follower...thank you for sharing your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning :) i love how simple yet effective it is emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fab, autumn theme is my fave! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute - dinky but perfectly formed.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.